Mummy, I Want it NOW!

A virtual memory box for my little Ozzy & Izzy!

Monday, 8 April 2013

The ahhhhhh moments before I go to bed


Honestly my favourite thing is watching my children sleep, they are so scrumptious in that moment (and quiet!!). I watch and thank god I have them. I know I am so lucky... 


My Babies!












Posted by MummyIWantItNow! at 04:58
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: babies are asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
MummyIWantItNow!
Now Mummy to a little boy and a toddling girl! I am currently learning to replace the phrase "FFS!" for "Darling no, don't do that!" Married to Mr Deaf... don't worry, he'll never bother to read a 'Mummy blog'! My Mum thinks I'm neurotic and facebook and ebay have now replaced activities such as horse riding, or going out for cocktails as I'm too exhausted to do either, I'm also too exhausted to read 50 shades of grey, if you know what I mean!! I live in the suburbs in England, drink too much wine and hope one day to upgrade to a Range Rover and yes, I do know thats superficial! ... And last, but by no means least, I have two beautiful, all be them exhausting, but two truly gorgeous children and they make my whole crazy busy life make sense.
View my complete profile

Popular Posts

  • Mothers little helper 21 century style!
    Seriously tempting, feeling harassed today! Wondering WHO buys these... posh alcoholics?  Workers celebrating a good morning meeting in ...
  • Dinosaur show amazing!
    Walking with Dinosaurs, in Sheffield. Brilliant show for the littlies.  For a sense of scale spot the man climbing on the top of the rock...
  • Nappy changing just goes on & on...
    JUST when I thought my nappy changing days were over!
  • Oscars trip to London
    Took Osc to London for a treat for being getting such a good school report.  He has worked super hard and is above the national average achi...
  • read her own book
    Almost brought to tears by Izzy reading me her favourite book for the 1st time, I have been reading this to her since she was two yrs old an...
  • Little Chef!
    Oz and Iz have done a fab cookery course this hol, culminating in them running a tea room.  Fabulous 3 day experience. AND Izzy the youngest...
  • No 'me time' for Mummy
    Izzy is just weaning out of nighttime nappies and Ozzy just able to competently read alone, so to me this trumpeted a hint of freedom an...
  • Took Boo to my childhood holiday resort
    Took Iz to Skipsea and she thought the sea was the wrong colour!  So Majorca & Marbs it is then!
  • man of the match!!
    Ozzy loves footy now, made some great new friends too.  He's a happy bunny and again man of the match!
  • FaceTime, nightmare for parents!
    Ozzy received an ipod touch at Christmas, mainly because all his friends were getting one. At the point when I said 'I don't know if...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (17)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2013 (61)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ▼  April (42)
      • Homework, test in common sense!
      • children's strange fads
      • starting dance class
      • Old photos that capture everything!
      • The funny things kiddies say!
      • Great Mummy-size bag from scruffy little cat bag!
      • Amazing new pocket money toy!
      • Dinosaur show amazing!
      • Turn your back for 1 minute!
      • Obligatory snow pics
      • Ozzy's first Beevers sleep over!
      • why men can't tidy up after the children.
      • The best made plans!
      • Happy Birthday Ozzy! A pic for every birthday!
      • Sunshine and the Optimist!
      • Mummy I am sick, not!
      • utterly tragic mini-me-ness
      • booking children's birthday parties well in advance
      • Spring is in the air!
      • Ozzy's first musical
      • Soft play survival musts!
      • Children and housework
      • bowled over!
      • What is the difference between boys & girls?
      • Mothers little helper 21 century style!
      • Nappy changing just goes on & on...
      • Homework
      • Baby Hip Dysplasia (clicky hips)
      • Best Mummy gadget in town! Even beats the rabbit...
      • How to tell if you're raising a psychopath :)
      • How to make a baby memory box
      • Making a splash for Mummy!
      • cleaning the floor Man style!
      • The ahhhhhh moments before I go to bed
      • Disaster birthday to you!
      • Burglar toy for children, a political correctness ...
      • Spring clean... once every 4 years!
      • FaceTime, nightmare for parents!
      • Cooking for Children - How to cook once and have h...
      • No 'me time' for Mummy
      • Computer games V old fashioned games.
      • New Mummy Blogger on the block!

Followers

Mummy I Want it NOW!. Simple theme. Theme images by sasimoto. Powered by Blogger.